A full-featured machine made with a quilter's needs in mind- the 3160QDC will deliver all the benefits of a top of the line model- and with an affordable price. You'll find 60 stitches including 6 one-step buttonholes. Janome's SFS+ feeding- ensures even, stable feeding with any fabric. And the time saving features including memorized needle up/down- one hand needle threader- and lock stitch button make sewing easy. Best of all- this full-size machine weighs only 12 pounds and comes with a hard cover, so its easy to take to classes and guild meetings!
BONUS: Quilting Kit and Extension Table.
- 60 Stitches over six categories
- 6 Buttonholes, darning and eyelet
- Maximum stitch width: 7 mm
- 4mm reverse stitch
- Memorized auto thread trimming
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- Full Size yet only 12 lbs.
- Extended free arm
- LCD Screen with backlight
- Foot presser adjustment
- SFS+ Feed System
- Drop feed dog with lever
- Start/stop button
- Needle up/down
- Built-in one-hand needle threader
- 8 Included accessory feet
- Hard cover
- Bonus: Quilting Kit and Extension Table